At Langard Lifford Hall, we strive to fully support employees in their career development, to assist in reaching their full potential, as we recognise this is integral to the firm’s success. Our high level of training and development has been recognised by ACCA, evidenced by our Gold level status as an ACCA Approved Employer.
You will work with our clients, meeting their financial and accounting needs, whilst maintaining and building strong relationships with them through excellent communication and service.
- Have at least 12 months previous experience of working within an accountancy practice and have a broad training in accounts and tax.
- Be looking to advance in their studies towards their ACCA qualification or be AAT qualified and now looking to progress to chartership.
- Have a great attitude to learning and working as part of a team.
- Have a client focussed attitude along with interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Be a team player with good time management skills.
- Be positive and flexible in their approach.
- Be an excellent communicator with good IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Have rights to work and reside in the U.K.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- Reviewing and preparation of clients’ bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Completion of audit work in accordance with audit procedures.
- Supporting the partners and directors.
- Contribute to financial performance of team in terms of budgets, target fees and chargeable time.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary and company pension.
- Full study support.
- Be part of a growing organisation with opportunities to progress.
- Free Car Parking.
How to apply
If you feel you have the necessary commitment and enthusiasm to make a successful career within our Firm, please forward your CV and a brief covering letter (maximum one page) to email@example.com or alternatively by post to:
The Staff Partner
Langard Lifford Hall Limited
Applications are welcome throughout the year.