At Langard Lifford Hall, we appreciate that higher education is not for everyone. We therefore pride ourselves on offering apprenticeships for school leavers interested in a career in accountancy.
As part of our programme, we will give you real working experience in our accounts and audit department enabling you to undertake a wide variety of work for our diverse client base.
Our apprentices are given a training contract and join a programme to study towards the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) professional qualification. This will generally involve you spending four days a week gaining valuable work based experience at Langard Lifford Hall with the other day being spent at college completing the relevant academic study towards the qualification.
What is on offer
- Competitive starting salary, which will rise in line with regular reviews of both academic and work based experience
- Entry into the firm’s pension scheme
- Study support including day release for study at college towards ACCA qualification
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s Grade A* – C including English Language and Mathematics
- A client-focused attitude along with the interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients are prerequisites. You will be a team player with good time management skills. IT literate, you should be confident using Microsoft Office.
How to apply
If you feel you have the necessary commitment and enthusiasm to make a successful career within our Firm, please forward your CV and a brief covering letter (maximum one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to:
The Staff Partner
Langard Lifford Hall Limited
Applications are welcome throughout the year.