Langard Lifford Hall have had a graduate programme for over 25 years and pride ourselves on being an ACCA Approved Employer (Gold Standard).
Our graduates join on a training contract with full study support towards the ACCA professional qualification. We will also provide you with a wide variety of work to complement your academic training to enable you to gain all of the relevant skills to become a well rounded qualified accountant.
Partnered with a local training provider, we ensure that you have the necessary study support and leave required. As part of our programme, we will give you real working experience in our accounts and audit department enabling you to undertake a wide variety of work for our diverse client base.
What is on offer
- Competitive starting salary, which will rise in line with regular reviews of both academic and work based experience
- Entry into the firm’s pension scheme
- Study support and work based experience towards obtaining ACCA qualification
- Achieved or expected to achieve a 2.1 Honours degree (in any discipline)
- Minimum 3 ‘A’ Levels (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s Grade A* – C including English Language and Mathematics
- A client-focused attitude along with the interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients are prerequisites. You will be a team player with good time management skills. IT literate, you should be confident using Microsoft Office.
How to apply
If you feel you have the necessary commitment and enthusiasm to make a successful career within our Firm, please forward your CV and a brief covering letter (maximum one page) to email@example.com or alternatively by post to:
The Staff Partner
Langard Lifford Hall Limited
Applications are welcome throughout the year.